网站首页 | 关于我们 | 英语论坛 | 国际合作 | 设为首页 | 收藏本站 热点资讯: 《蝙蝠侠大战超人》英语 双语盘点:宫崎骏动画里
热搜: 英语  端午节  影视  非洲
当前位置: 主页 > 英语课程 > 娱乐英语 > 电影台词 > >

盘点《模仿游戏 》中经典英文台词

2017-10-09 22:50电影台词 浏览:
   影片改编自安德鲁·霍奇斯编著的传记《艾伦·图灵传》,讲述了计算机科学之父艾伦·图灵的传奇人生,故事主要聚焦于图灵协助盟军破译德国密码系统“英格玛”,从而扭转二战战局的经历。在破译过程中,图灵则变成了负责人,招收了新的成员琼,由于她的帮助,所有组员空前的团结,并于两年后成功破解德军的密码。图灵一度与琼订婚,但实际上他隐瞒了一个秘密——他实际上是同性恋,而他也因此遭受了非人的待遇……

  精彩词句学起来: [学英语,就上同济大学网]

  1. I will not repeat myself.

  我不会再说第二遍。

  2. So unless one of you have an apron in your car, I suggest you file your reports and leave mealone.

  所以,你们俩谁的车里有条围裙,否则,我建议你们还是带上你们的报告,赶紧走人吧!

  3. Best of luck with your cyanide.

  当心你的氰化物哦!

  4. Well, if you didn't want a pair of bobbies digging around in your personal affairs, that'dhave been a stellar way to make sure they don't.

  如果你不想让两个警察挖掘你的私事,这真实让对方罢手的好办法。

  5. She tell you to help yourself to tea while you were here? She obviously didn't tell you what ajoke was, then, either, I gather.

  她没有告诉你等着的时候自己喝茶么?我想,她显然也没告诉你什么是开玩笑。

盘点《模仿游戏 》中经典英文台词

  6. I've barely made par.

  我还远远不能匹及。

  7. All right, Mr. Turing, I'll bite. Why do you wish to work for His Majesty's government?

  好吧,图灵先生,我想知道,你为什么想为政府工作。

  8. Mother says I can be off-putting sometimes on account of being one of the bestmathematicians in the world.

  我妈常说,作为全世界最棒的数学家之一,有时候是会任性一下的。

  9. But you also haven't got anywhere with it.

  但是你们还没有任何头绪。

  10. Exactly. That's the spirit.

  没错,就是这个道理。

  11. Oh, even a broken clock is right twice a day. That's not progress; that's just blind luck.

  哦,就是破表一天还能对两次呢。这不叫进展,这叫运气。

  12. Pardon me, I'd like to see some documents, if I may.

  打扰了,我来查点文件,如果可以的话。

  13. If you don't respond to the complaint, I shall have to take it up with the Home Office.

  如果你不对投诉信作出解释,我就要将它提交到内政部了。

  14. You're not at university any longer. You are a very small cog in a very large system.

  你不是在大学教书了,你只是国家这个大机构里的一个小锯齿。

  15. Mother says I'm just an odd duck.

  我妈说我就是一个怪咖。

  16. All my friends, they're all making a difference, while we just while away our days producingnothing.

  我所有的朋友他们都有所贡献,而我们只是虚度光阴,一事无成。

  17. The German Army has fanned out across Europe.

  德军已经横扫欧洲了。

  18. I will not give up my parents.

  我不会违逆父母的。

  19. Well, who is this man? So I can kick his arse.

  好吧,告诉我他是谁,我好打他一顿。

  20. I suspect that Cilly must be the name of his amore.

  我想Cilly肯定是他喜欢的女孩子。

  21. Sounds right up my alley.

  正合我意。

  22. Could you give Alan and me a moment, please?

  你能让我和艾伦单独呆一会儿吗?

  23. He's really not the brightest bulb. Which is why I need your help.

  他不是最聪明的人,所以我才需要你的帮助。

  24. He's been sick for a long time. He knew this was coming soon. But he had a stiff upper lipabout it.

  他病了很久了,他知道死亡是迟早的事情,但他还是坚持认真学习。

  精彩对白欣赏:

  1. You think that because you are sitting where you are and I am sitting where I am, that you arein control of what is about to happen. You're mistaken. I am in control. Because I know things thatyou do not know.

  2. What I will need from you now is a commitment. You will listen closely, and you will not judgeme until I am finished. If you cannot commit to this, then please leave the room. But if you chooseto stay, remember you chose to be here. What happens from this moment forwards is not myresponsibility. It's yours. Pay attention.

同济大学外事办公室公众号

欢迎扫描二维码关注同济大学外事办公室公众号!

(编辑:admin)

相关阅读
网友评论
热门标签